ROEQ is short for ‘Robotic Equipment’ and evolved from the Danish company, Produkt Innovation (PI) founded in 2002, an R/D consulting business with clients such as Novo Nordisk and Leica Geosystems. In the spring of 2017, PI had a consulting assignment working with Mobile Industrial Robots (MiR), which spawned the idea of developing the robotic equipment being sold today. We were three employees developing and testing the equipment that should integrate with the MiR robots. The first sale of our robotic equipment happened in early 2018. In the spring of 2018, we employed six full-time engineers.
In mid-2018, we collaborated with a small handful of dedicated distributors to implement the equipment in different industries. On the 1st of August 2018, a sales department was established.
Since then, the record of distributors has grown to more than fifty which has enabled worldwide sale. Our team is constantly growing and we have begun to take part in large international trade fairs.
Today, we are continuing to develop and engineer new and exciting robotic equipment to enhance and streamline the functionality of the MiR robots in industries around the world.
We plan to make the most of the upcoming opportunities.
At ROEQ we wish to leverage our customers in their pursue to implement logistical automation by means of AMRs (Autonomous Mobile Robots).
Our mission is to ease the process of freeing up hands from ‘simple’ internal transportation and thereby redeploy human resources to more valuable tasks.
The consequence of onboarding ROEQ’s systems in the process of introducing AMRs should be:
– Pre tested off-the-shelf systems.
– Prepared for quick implementation.
– Easy and seamless setup via user friendly software operated through the MiR interface.
– All ROEQ products are built on the same platform, making operation easier and standardized.
– Professional and high quality out of the box.
– Reduced robot idle/waiting time as the robot can carry out jobs while Carts/Racks are being loaded/unloaded.
– More robust functionality through tested standard systems leading to less downtime.
– Increased load capacity of the robot by means of Carts.
ROEQ’s system of Docking Stations ensures a precise position of the Carts with high repeatability.
– Racks and Carts can be handled both manually and by robots via ROEQ’s system of Carts, Racks and Docking Stations.
High safety and reliability
– ROEQ’s systems are engineered with safety in mind and they comply with current safety standards.
– Reliable systems ensured by thorough testing.