Sales Manager with technical background for South Europe, located in Denmark.
Would you like to be a part of a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company with international success and the opportunity to influence the company and your own career progressions? Can you see yourself contributing to the ambitious growth strategy of ROEQ in maintaining the position as global market leader for mobile robotic equipment?
You will be reporting to the Global Sales Director. In this role you will be responsible for the region South Europe (including Spain, Italy, Portugal and France) with the possibility of the area being expanded, partner network establishment and development. You will manage market strategy, activity planning and implementation for your regions, in cooperation with the Global Sales Director. The position will interface with multiple stakeholders such as end users, system integrators, technical distributors, AMR manufacturers. This position is based in our headquarters and accounts for more than 60 days of travel annually.
You thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, entrepreneurial, and dynamic work environment. In addition, it is expected that you will have the combination of ambition, talent, and drive to lead and achieve sales performance goals.
Roles & Responsibility
· Establish, develop, and manage partner network
· Onboard and activate partners
· Create market opportunities and demand from end users, integrators, and technical
distributors of AMR technology
· Devise market strategies and plans. Implement and execute them to overcome market challenges; strategically positioning ROEQ in the market and positive creating brand visibility and awareness
· Initiate and participate in outreach events such as trade shows, seminars, speaking
The ideal candidate
· Experience in creating market demand, growing sales, market share exponentially and revenue
· Proven track record in establishing, developing, and managing channel partners
· Experience with structured sales, planning, budgeting, pipeline management, account management
· Minimum 2-5 years’ experience from direct and indirect sales to end users and partners respectively,
establishing, developing, managing partners, and achieving high sales growth
· Technical interest and understanding are required
· Fluent English proficiencies are required, both oral and written. Other language skills may be an advantage
· Trustworthy, humble, and loyal with winner mentality
· Is flexible, a team player and works professionally
We offer an exciting job with great professional challenges and the opportunity for you to influence the company and your own progression. We have an informal and open work environment where you will have plenty of opportunities to share your ideas and contribute to making a difference.
If you have a dream of being a part of a company in huge growth from an early stage, motivated by developing yourself, and not afraid of technical matters, then do not hesitate to send us your application and CV.
ROEQ is a global leading manufacturer of mobile robotic equipment for AMR technology. The company has a comprehensive portfolio, delivering standardized, safe, easy to use, reliable and flexible products and solutions that can handle multiple tasks and help businesses solve their logistic challenges.
The company was founded in 2017, where the founders saw a gap to fill when it comes to high quality and ready to adopt AMR applications.
Since its founding, ROEQ has been experiencing tremendous growth. The company is headquartered close to Odense, Denmark (aka. the Silicon Valley for Robotics). To date, we serve more than 100 distributors in nearly 40 countries.
At ROEQ, we believe that our work is not limited to only products and solutions for our customers but also in developing and growing our employees. Innovative thinking, dedication and the striving for continuous improvement define how we work.
If you would like to hear more about the position, please contact Michael Mortensen, Global Sales Director, +45 21 63 20 47.
Expected start date 1st of April 2023