Sales Manager with automation background and an extensive sales development and channel partner management experience in The Americas and North European (NE) regions
Will you like to be a part of a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company with international success and the opportunity to influence the company and your own career progressions? Can you see yourself contributing to the ambitious growth strategy of ROEQ in aiming to be the global market leader for mobile robotic equipment? Learn more about the company and products with a huge development potential you will be working with: www.roeq.dk
ROEQ is a global leading manufacturer of mobile robotic equipment for MiR AMR technology. The company aims to develop a comprehensive portfolio to deliver standardized, safe, easy to use, reliable and flexible products/ solutions that can handle multiple tasks and help businesses solve their manufacturing challenges.
The company was founded in 2017, where the founders saw a gap to fill when it comes to high quality and ready to adopt AMR applications by businesses. ROEQ offers Cart/Rack, Lifter and Conveyor Solutions for MiR AMR technology. The products are designed and developed with safety, ease of use and quality in mind, which has contributed to our achievement of the patent of the locking mechanism of our Cart/ Rack.
Since its founding, ROEQ has been experiencing tremendous growth. The company is headquartered in Odense, Denmark (aka. the Silicon Valley for Robotics). The employment growth last year was more than 50% and the same is expected in the next couple of years. To date, we serve more than 80 distributors in nearly 40 countries.
At ROEQ, we believe that our work is not limited to only products/ solutions for our customers but also in developing and growing our employees. Innovative thinking, dedication and the strive for continuous improvements define how we work.
The Sales Manager will be reporting to the Global Sales Director. You will be responsible for your regional P/L, partner network establishment, development, and management. You will manage market strategy, activity planning and implementation for your regions. The position will interface with multiple stakeholders such as end users, system integrators, technical distributors, AMR manufacturers, media etc. This position accounts for about 60% domestic and overseas travel.
The final candidate will be a high intellectual with great energy and thrives in a face-paced, challenging, entrepreneurial, and dynamic work environment. In addition, it is expected that this individual will have the combination of ambition, talent, and drive to lead and achieve sales performance goals. This individual will interact on a regular basis with the Global Sales Director based in headquarter in Denmark.
Roles & Responsibility
- Establish, develop, and manage partner network
- Onboard and activate partners
- Create market opportunities and demand from end users, integrators, and technical distributors of AMR technology
- Devise market strategies and plans. Implement and execute them to overcome market challenges; strategically positioning ROEQ in the market and positive creating brand visibility and awareness
- Initiate and participate in outreach events such as trade shows, seminars, speaking opportunities etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or related subject
- High English proficiency is a must for this job as well as a 2nd language proficiency in a Swedish or Danish is preferred
- Have a minimum of 5 years proven track record in the Americas and NE regions from direct and indirect sales to end users and partners respectively, establishing, developing, and managing partners, creating market demand for young brands and achieving high sales growth.
- Experience in industrial automation, solution/ project sales involving technical products would be an advantage
- Strong sales and business developer with good understanding and delivery of value propositions to customers
- Experience with structured sales, planning, budgeting, pipeline management, account management, marketing
- Business acumen that can be applied on different decision levels from senior management level to technicians/ operators who will be working with the products/ technology
- Proven track record in creating market demand and in growing sales and market share exponentially and experience with revenue management
- Must have proven track record in establishing, developing, and managing channel partners
- Must possess strong communication and negotiation skills and have a good understanding of cross- cultural differences
- Self-starter who is resourceful and initiates work without specific instructions in a structured and independent approach
- Think and work at strategic level, implement at tactical level, execute at operational level
- Results orientated and know how to get to the desired results
- Trustworthy and loyal with winner mentality
- High personal drive and energy level with excellent interpersonal skills
- Is flexible, a team player and works professionally
- Strong understanding of the solution sales business and working with distributors
- Should be able to operate between “hunting” for new possibilities and “farming” existing customers and finding channels to develop the business
We offer an exciting job with great professional challenges and the opportunity for you to influence the company and your own progression. We emphasize on an informal and open work environment where you will have plenty of opportunities to share your ideas and contribute to making a difference.
Please send your CV and application to: [email protected]
If you have questions regarding the position, you can contact Joy Eilsø, HR and Office Coordinator +45 61 42 07 65