Would you like to be a part of a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company with international success and the opportunity to be a part of the journey from the start? Do you want a central role in driving our technical compliance and product safety forward? Can you see yourself in a passionate team where you can make a difference and new ideas are welcome? Then please apply for this job.
You will build up a position with great technical insight while making use of your strong communication skills. You will become a part of our dedicated team of development engineers and report to the R&D Manager.
From initial idea to final certification, you will be involved in all aspects of product safety and compliance, for all ROEQ products. You will manage the technical dossier for all products and maintain compliance related documentation. You will use your expert knowledge and experience to help create the proper safety solutions and deliver the right documentation for our products.
This is a newly created position in the company where you will have the opportunity to build competencies along the way. For the right applicant, interest and enthusiasm will rank as highly as documented experience.
This position is based in our HQ close to Odense.
Roles & Responsibility
Across our entire product portfolio, you will:
- Participate in development and maintenance projects for new and existing products
- Perform and maintain hazard analysis and risk assessments
- Determine the need for safety measures and their required performance
- Participate in designing, implementing, and testing safety systems
- Validate compliance of products
- Produce compliance related documentation
- You may have a background in electronics (electronical engineer, electrician, etc.), machinery (mechanical engineer, machine builder, etc.) or similar.
- You have experience with, or strong interest in, product compliance and certification
- – You are familiar with the most common safety standards, e.g. ISO 12100, ISO 13849-1/2, IEC 60204-1, ISO 13850, etc.
- You have some insight in the product certification process and the required documentation
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbally
- You are creative and solution-oriented
- You have a flair for writing comprehensive and detailed documentation
- Your work is structured, meticulous, and detail-oriented
Experience with robotics or a similar field is a plus but not a strict requirement.
A resourceful self-starter who initiates work without specific instructions in a structured and independent approach. You are detail-focused and finding the essence in the sometimes-complicated processes without losing track.
A deep technical interest and understanding is required. Last but not least, you see challenges as an opportunity and demonstrate ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks and ensures that tasks are performed on time and at a high level.
ROEQ is a global leading manufacturer of mobile robotic equipment for AMR technology. We have a comprehensive portfolio, delivering standardized, safe, easy-to-use, reliable and flexible products and solutions that can handle multiple tasks and help businesses solve their logistic challenges.
The company was founded in 2017, where the founders saw a gap to fill when it comes to high quality and readiness to adopt AMR applications. ROEQ offers cart, rack, lifter and conveyor solutions for the MiR AMR technology.
Since its founding, ROEQ has been experiencing tremendous growth. The company is headquartered close to Odense, Denmark (aka. the Silicon Valley for robotics). To date, we serve more than 100 distributors in nearly 40 countries.
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Learn more at: www.roeq.dk
Application and contact
If you find this position interesting, please send your application via the joblink. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis, and we therefore recommend that you apply as soon as possible. If you want to know more about this position, please contact HR & Office Coordinator, Joy Eilsø Hansen at +45 61420765 or [email protected] All inquiries will be handled confidentially.
About us: We offer an exciting job in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, with great professional challenges and the opportunity for you to influence the company and your own progression. Informal and open work environment is important to us. Here you will have plenty of opportunities to share your ideas and contribute to making a difference