We are searching for a Sales Manager with an automation background, extensive sales development and channel partner management experience in The Americas
Would you like to be a part of a young, dynamic, and fast-growing company with international success? Would you like to have the opportunity to influence the company and your own career progressions? Can you see yourself contributing to the ambitious growth strategy of ROEQ with the aim to be the global market leader for mobile robotic equipment?
ROEQ is a leading global manufacturer of mobile robotic equipment for MiR AMR technology. The company aims to develop a comprehensive portfolio to deliver standardized, safe, easy to use and reliable products/ solutions that can handle multiple tasks to help businesses solve their manufacturing challenges.
The company was founded in 2017 and offers Cart/Rack, Lifter and Conveyor Solutions for MiR AMR technology. The products are designed and developed with safety, ease of use and quality in mind, which has contributed to our achievement of the patent of the locking mechanism of our Cart/ Rack.
Since its founding, ROEQ has experienced tremendous growth. The company headquarters are in Vissenbjerg, Denmark and we support more than 80 distributors in nearly 40 countries.
At ROEQ, we believe that our work is not limited to only products/ solutions for our customers but also in developing and growing our employees. Innovative thinking, dedication and the strive for continuous improvements define how we work.
The National Sales Manager will be reporting to the Global Sales Director. You will be responsible for your regional P/L, partner network establishment, development, and management. You will manage market strategy, activity planning and implementation for your regions. The position will interface with multiple stakeholders such as end users, system integrators, technical distributors, AMR manufacturers, media etc. This position will be home based and accounts for about 60% domestic and overseas travel. There will be no management responsibilities for a start.
The final candidate will be a high intellectual with great energy and thrives in a face-paced, challenging, entrepreneurial, and dynamic work environment. In addition, it is expected that this individual will have the combination of ambition, talent, and drive to lead and achieve sales performance goals. This individual will interact on a regular basis with the Global Sales Director based in headquarter in Denmark.
Roles & Responsibilities
Establish, develop, and manage partner network
• Onboard and activate partners
• Create market opportunities and demand from end users, integrators, and technical distributors of AMR technology
• Devise market strategies and plans. Implement and execute them to overcome market challenges; strategically positioning ROEQ in the market and positive creating brand visibility and awareness
• Initiate and participate in outreach events such as trade shows, seminars, speaking opportunities etc.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business or related subject
• A 2nd language proficiency in Spanish would be an advantage
• Have a minimum of 5 years proven track record in the Americas from direct and indirect sales to end users and partners respectively, establishing, developing, and managing partners, creating market demand for young brands, and achieving high sales growth.
• Experience in industrial automation, solution/ project sales involving technical products would be an advantage
• Strong sales and business developer with good understanding and delivery of value propositions to customers
• Experience with structured sales, planning, budgeting, pipeline management, account management, marketing
• Business acumen that can be applied on different decision levels from senior management level to technicians/ operators who will be working with products/technology
• Proven track record in creating market demand and in growing sales and market share exponentially and experience with revenue management
• Must have proven track record in establishing, developing, and managing channel partners
• Must possess strong communication and negotiation skills and have a good understanding of cross- cultural differences
• Self-starter who is resourceful and initiates work without specific instructions in a structured and independent approach
• Think and work at strategic level, implement at tactical level, execute at operational level
• Results orientated and know how to get to the desired results
• Trustworthy and loyal with winner mentality
• High personal drive and energy level with excellent interpersonal skills
• Is flexible, a team player and works professionally
• Strong understanding of the solution sales business and working with distributors
• Should be able to operate between “hunting” for new possibilities and “farming” existing customers and finding channels to develop the business
We offer an exciting job with the opportunity for you to influence the company and your own progression. We offer an informal and open work environment where you will have plenty of opportunities to share your ideas and contribute to making a difference.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We accept applications until we have found the right candidate. Send your CV and resume to [email protected]
For further information about the position, please contact Direct Recruitters, Josh Olgin at 440-996-0585